Sunday, October 02, 2005

Kryptonite

I have rehearsed this a million times in my head. But I always knew that the minute I look into your eyes the words will stop. Right here, in front of you, of all the words waiting to shout out of me, the loudest of them all is, “forever”.

Just when I thought I was getting closer to everything I had dreamed about, your smile told me I was dreaming about all the wrong things. I picture the most beautiful house with the works on the most scenic landscape this planet has to offer, a Arnold Ness personalised Harley Davidson Fatboy and a Hummer H1 in the drive way, and then your face flashes in my head and makes me feel what my life should really be about.

I have found my kryptonite. An artist’s worst fear is to find something so beautiful that makes him realise all his art is pale, you have done that to me.

Every body tells you that god has made a better half for you, but no one warns you about that one person who can make you lose everything you will ever want.

I like where I am because it is always easier to pass by a display holding the most precious gem than standing the night through guarding it.

I find peace in the fact that the pain to never be with you would be easier to bear than even a single thought of losing you after I am with you.

The temptation of achieving the impossible has always driven me. I never feared to pull off the impossible until the thought of a life with you crossed my mind.

You are everything I want. The question is how close do I come to that painted picture in your head.

Love. Don’t ask someone not in it to describe it to you. And you wont understand the depth that some in love is trying to portray. Unfortunately it is one of those feelings you have to be in to actually understand it. A time in your life when you actually find reason for your existence but nothing around you.

Three Doors Down - KRYPTONITE

I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak
But your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite

4 Comments:

Blogger Wrd_Nrgy said...

sorry abt dat...too much coffee...
nice work Nick.
lets blast everyone away.

last art on earth.

keep up the crazy wrk.

plur.

10:09 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,
I think it was beautiful. great selection of words and sense of emotion! Good to know you're from JJ!
Keep up with the writing...

6:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work! makes a lot of sense.
keep writing and uploading will love to read some more stuff!
pallavi
j.j. 2004 pass out

2:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really like the way you put your thoughts down....awesome work...pls keep writing... :)
mugdha
JJ pass out batch of 2006

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home